Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh the pressure!!!



Blogs should be fun and laid back, right? Au contraire. I'm so not feeling it. Mark started this whole thing and I get to finish it...or is there ever really a "finish?" I guess that's why I haven't "logged on" yet; once you start, it's a commitment - with an audience.

Excuse #1 We've been an unusual busy since Memorial Day Weekend when we were officially back to together as a family. Usually, we're busy with church and driving one place or another, but that hasn't been so. We spent A LOT of time getting our Vegas life finished up. And in addition to moving in to our new house and just enjoying each other's company, we've been working on a complete kitchen remodel. No, it's still not finished, but a "little thing" slowed us up, literally.

Excuse #2 Cael Corwin Larsen was born on July 3rd at 5:26 AM. He weighed 6 lb. 14 oz. and was 19 in. long. He has a different, but familiar look - more like Mark than our other's have been, which thrills me. He seems to have his calm personality too! There's nothing wrong with a 90% Mark/ 10% me baby! Hopefully it lasts. He is a pleasant bundle of joy and the focus of the household these days. Everytime he's not in sight we hear, "Where's baby Cael?" We might have to start hiding him.

Excuse #3 well, I'm out of good excuses so here I am.

No comments: