Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ballet!

Mom, will you PLEASE sign me up for ballet? {pronounced: bal-la-lea} I've been procrastinating this day for a FULL year now. Her cousin, Sam, and friend, Carly, started last year. My patient Madi waited (until 2 days before she started) for me to sign her up and go shopping for the oh so coveted leotard and slippers. She was tickled pink. The boys waited in the car for all of this - on purpose; I'm preparing them for dance recitals. She looks so cute with her ballerina buns and outfit - I'll have to take more pics of her soon. I'm rather surprised I like it so much, but when your darling daughter is in love, it's hard not to smile.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love how you do one big update! It make me feel like I just spent the afternoon with you!

The Ogden's said...

YAY !! ballet !!! what the... you put this off for a year ??that's not right.