Thursday, September 24, 2009

Football Season



First real game.

A real smile even after losing for the first (but definitely not last) time.

They are 1-2 on the season, but Payton's having fun none-the-less. Mark is helping coach which is a 10 hour a week commitment. When people give me the "What? and you're okay with that 'look'" I let them know I signed up for this 10 1/2 years ago. I couldn't be happier Payton gets to share this with his Dad. Mark is passionate about football being a good experience and teaching the kids more than just the plays. He knows who he is has a lot to do with what he learned on a football field. So, it's a guaranteed in our life for many, many years - fall means football. It's a good thing we all love the sport.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm loving your new posts. How cute is your little football player!!!!